The Nursery follows the KHDA’s Schools Registration and Refund Policy on tuition fee refunds. Please find set out below the Nursery’s refund policy:
Registration Fee: This is non-refundable under all circumstances.
Deposit: This is non-refundable unless one term’s written notice of withdrawal is given in advance. For example, if you wish to withdraw your child for Term 3, you must give the Nursery prior written notice of withdrawal by the first day of Term 2.
Tuition Fees: Refunds on tuition fees will be calculated as set out below:
● Tuition fees paid prior to the start of the academic year are fully refundable.
● If the child has been enrolled at Nursery for two weeks or less, two months’ fees are
● If the child has been enrolled at Nursery for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, one month’s fees are refundable.
● If the child has been enrolled at Nursery for more than a month, there is no refund on tuition fees as the full term’s fees are payable.
● All refunds will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official written request by the parent stating their child’s withdrawal. Please note that the date from which a child has been absent is irrelevant and shall not be taken into consideration because a child is enrolled at Nursery as long as they are on the Nursery register.
Please be aware that the KHDA’s Schools Registration and Refund Policy are subject to change and the Nursery will always follow the most recent version of the current KHDA regulations.